Financial Aid Information
Seniors who plan to enroll in college in 2019 can complete and submit the FAFSA starting October 1, 2018. The FAFSA form is needed to help determine eligibility for federal and state financial aid for a student. For more information, click here to visit the FAFSA website.
If you would like more information about Financial Aid and/or the FAFSA beforehand, check out Student Financial Aid 101 on YouTube. This is a video created by our PHEAA rep, Marla Kane, to assist students and families. Mrs. Kane walks you through the presentation that she shares with students and families at our annual Financial Aid Night.
Mrs. Campman will be uploading all scholarships that come through the counselors’ offices to this page. Our hope is that this makes scholarship information more accessible to all of our students and their families. Please see below for current/available scholarships. Click on the scholarship for information and/or the actual application in order to apply.
- ACT Student Champion Award – Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Specific to seniors who have overcome challenges and can articulate their education and/or career actions; At a minimum students must have a composite ACT score of 22 on a single test date.
- Coca-Cola Scholars Program – Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Specific to high school seniors.
- Good360 Sustainability Scholarship – Deadline: October 31, 2018
- Specific to high school seniors with a GPA of a 3.3 or higher who have an interest in environmentalism or sustainability.
- NCWIT Award for Aspirations in Computing – Deadline: November 12, 2018
- Specific to female students, ages 13 and older.
- North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship – Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Specific to students who will enroll as a full-time student at an accredited college or university to complete a degree in Logistics (or an equivalent field).
- Dolman Law Group Scholarship – Deadline: December 29, 2018
- Specific to students in academic good standing and planning to attend a college or university in the 2019-2020 school year.
- SBO Essay Scholarship Contest – Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Specific to students planning to attend a college or university in the 2019-2020 school year.
*** Please visit Fastweb.com for more scholarship opportunities. This website will ask students to create a free, personal profile. Once completed, Fastweb will send details on specific scholarships that you could be eligible based off of the information provided in your profile. Fastweb has over $3.4 billion worth of scholarship money in their database – and this number grows daily!
Also check out: StudentScholarships.org