Financial Aid Information
Seniors who plan to enroll in college in 2019 can complete and submit the FAFSA starting October 1, 2018. The FAFSA form is needed to help determine eligibility for federal and state financial aid for a student. For more information, click here to visit the FAFSA website.
If you would like more information about Financial Aid and/or the FAFSA beforehand, check out Student Financial Aid 101 on YouTube. This is a video created by our PHEAA rep, Marla Kane, to assist students and families. Mrs. Kane walks you through the presentation that she shares with students and families at our annual Financial Aid Night.
Mrs. Campman will be uploading all scholarships that come through the counselors’ offices to this page. Our hope is that this makes scholarship information more accessible to all of our students and their families. Please see below for current/available scholarships. Click on the scholarship for information and/or the actual application in order to apply.
- North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship – Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Specific to students who will enroll as a full-time student at an accredited college or university to complete a degree in Logistics (or an equivalent field).
- Dolman Law Group Scholarship – Deadline: December 29, 2018
- Specific to students in academic good standing and planning to attend a college or university in the 2019-2020 school year.
- SBO Essay Scholarship Contest – Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Specific to students planning to attend a college or university in the 2019-2020 school year.
- GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program – Deadline: January 4, 2019
- Students who demonstrate the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship at school, at the workplace, and within the community; demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 GPA).
- Pennsylvania Heartland Athletic Conference Scholarship – Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Specific to seniors who have at least a 3.0 GPA or higher. Must have earned at least one varsity letter in a PIAA recognized sport.
- Society of Women Engineers Scholarship – Deadline: February 20, 2019
- Open to high school senior girls who intend to major in engineering at their respective college or university. Evaluation is based on academic achievement, extracurricular and leadership activities, an evaluation form, and an original essay.
- Carl E. Stotz Little League Scholarship – Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Open to seniors from a Lycoming County High School; must be in good standing and in the top 25% of their class as determined by the class rank; must be a good citizen whose spirit exemplifies effort, determination and persistence in attempting to reach a goal.
- Kay Ertel Scholarship – Deadline: March 1, 2019
- Open to female, high school seniors in Lycoming County; student must be planning to pursue a degree in a public service related field (health care, education, government, social services, etc.).
- Williamsport Music Club/Budd Memorial Scholarship – Deadline: March 9, 2019
- Open to all Lycoming County high school seniors who plan to continue their education in music. Qualified vocal or instrumental students may apply.
- John Sharp Memorial Scholarship – Deadline: March 29, 2019
- Open to seniors who have an active account in good standing at Horizon Federal Credit Union.
- Richard and Miriam Swan Mix Student Historian Award – Deadline: April 5, 2019
- Specific to Lycoming County seniors. Requires an essay.
*** Please visit Fastweb.com for more scholarship opportunities. This website will ask students to create a free, personal profile. Once completed, Fastweb will send details on specific scholarships that you could be eligible based off of the information provided in your profile. Fastweb has over $3.4 billion worth of scholarship money in their database – and this number grows daily!
Also check out: StudentScholarships.org