Public School Employees’ Retirement System
5 N 5th Street
Harrisburg PA 17101-1905
1.888.773.7748 (Mon-Fri, 8a-5p)
PSERS Member Self-Service: Your Pension Account—Online, Anytime
By registering, you’ll have the convenient, online ability to:
- Access PSERS correspondence online instead of by mail
- Manage/update personal information—phone numbers, email address, and mailing address
- Nominate/change pension beneficiary(ies)
- Elect Class T-F (if eligible)
- Enroll in Multiple Service (if eligible)
- Stay current with PSERS-related news and alerts
- Create retirement estimates using your account data
- Update your federal tax withholding election
- View and print important PSERS-provided documents (e.g., Statement of Account, 1099R, staff prepared estimates, income verifications).
MSS Portal registration is quick and simple. To register, visit psers.pa.gov and select the Member Login (MSS) link—all you need is a valid email address and your PSERS ID. Detailed, step-by-step instructions are available in the Member Quick Start Guide.
When you register on the MSS Portal, you will be enrolled in the paperless delivery option. This gives you instant access to your statements and account information online through the MSS Portal. You will receive an email notification when a new document or alert is available.
To help ensure the privacy of your personal information, documents are processed through a secure server. With the paperless delivery option, your documents are delivered through this secure electronic channel rather than being printed and mailed to your home. You can opt out of paperless delivery at any time