Mrs Bomboy - MS Teacher of the Year K'NEX STEM Design Picture Demonstration K'NEX STEM Design Picture Creativity MS KNEX Competition3 MS KNEX Competition2 MS KNEX Competition1 MS KNEX Competition 6th Grade Social Studies2 6th Grade Social Studies1 6th Grade Social Studies 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball 1.12.187th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball Team IMPACT pic with Mrs. Dincher MS Impact 4 MS Impact 3 MS Ashton Ott & Dr. Greevy
Dr. Greevy and Ashton Ott MS Chorus 7.17.17 MS Impact Group MS Impact Group2 MS Mrs. Krout & Impact Group MS Pic 7.17.17 Dario 2016 MS 6th Grade SS Night4 MS Elephant Robot MS OM Team 3.10.17
Dr. Greevy and Ashton Ott
Welcome to Loyalsock Township Middle School! A school with a proud tradition of academic achievement, LTHS also boasts numerous co-curricular and extra-curricular opportunities in a 21st century learning environment.
2017-2018: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient – 3rd Year in a row!
2016-2017: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient – 2nd Year in a row!
2015-2016: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient
- This Yearbook Excellence Award is presented twice a year, in the spring and fall for yearbooks delivered during the school year. The Award was presented to the LTMS Yearbook Program for achieving the defined criteria in each of the three categories: creating an inclusive yearbook, generating school engagement, and successfully managing the yearbook creation process.
- 2018-2019 IMPACT EVENTS
- Middle School Home Room Assignments
- POWER Library E-Resources: Click for more information on links
- LTMS Literary Magazine “Out of Our Minds” – Issue 1
- 2017-2018 MS Student of the Month
- Reporting an Absence:
- MS Traffic Flow Map
- MS Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures
- 2017-2018 PIAA Sports Physical Packets & Re-Certification Forms are now available on our website
- 2017-2018 ***NEW***MP4-Distinguished/Regular Honor Roll