Mrs. Dincher's Commercial Art Coffee Cup Designs Mrs. Dincher's Commercial Art Coffee Cup Design Mrs. Dincher's Commercial Art Coffee Cup Designs Jaden R. in Math Class Mr. Johnson - Get More Math! LTMS-LTHS 2018 Drone Aerial View LTMS 2018 Drone Aerial View Ms. Cozza's 7th Grade Math Class Mrs. Bomboy MS Halloween 2018 Happy Halloween! K'NEX STEM Design Picture Demonstration K'NEX STEM Design Picture Creativity MS KNEX Competition MS KNEX Competition 6th Grade Social Studies Millionairs Row Project 6th Grade Social Studies MS 6th Grade SS Night4 6th Grade Social Studies 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball 1.12.18 IMPACT pic with Mrs. Dincher MS Impact Art MS Impact-Mr. Thomas's trout in the classroom! MS Impact Group MS Impact Group-Woodworking MS Mrs. Krout & her Impact Group MS Elephant Robot MS Ashton Ott & Dr. Greevy
Welcome to Loyalsock Township Middle School! A school with a proud tradition of academic achievement, LTHS also boasts numerous co-curricular and extra-curricular opportunities in a 21st century learning environment.
2017-2018: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient – 3rd Year in a row!
2016-2017: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient – 2nd Year in a row!
2015-2016: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient
- This Yearbook Excellence Award is presented twice a year, in the spring and fall for yearbooks delivered during the school year. The Award was presented to the LTMS Yearbook Program for achieving the defined criteria in each of the three categories: creating an inclusive yearbook, generating school engagement, and successfully managing the yearbook creation process.
- 2018-2019 MP1-Distinguished & Regular Honor Roll
- 2018-2019 IMPACT EVENTS
- Middle School Home Room Assignments
- POWER Library E-Resources: Click for more information on links
- LTMS Literary Magazine “Out of Our Minds” – Issue 1
- 2017-2018 MS Student of the Month
- Reporting an Absence:
- MS Traffic Flow Map
- MS Pick-up and Drop-off Procedures
- 2017-2018 PIAA Sports Physical Packets & Re-Certification Forms are now available on our website