It is Safe2Say
1-844-SAF2SAY

Puckey’s Press

Below are links to my classroom newsletters. Each newsletter will contain upcoming events, some important notes from me, and what we have been studying and learning about in the classroom. Newsletters will be emailed out to you and placed on this website bi-weekly, unless there is a holiday or other circumstance that may prevent me from completing my newsletter. In the event of a holiday or unusual circumstance, newsletters will come out with the following school week. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding information you read in my newsletters. Happy Reading!

PuckeysPressSept18

PuckeysPressOct9

PuckeysPressOct23

PuckeysPressNov06

PuckeysPressNov20

PuckeysPressDec04

PuckeysPressDec18

PuckeysPressJan08

PuckeysPressJan22

GO BACK TO OUR CLASSROOM PAGE

About the author

My name is Jackie Puckey and I was born and raised across the river in South Williamsport. For as long as I can remember, I have wanted to teach young children. Throughout my teen and young adult years, I spent most of my time babysitting and working at the South Side Pool, where I spent my summers coaching the South Williamsport Summer Swim Team, teaching swim lessons, and working as a lifeguard and eventually Pool Manager. All this experience working with and being around children only helped me realize what I wanted to spend my life doing… teaching and inspiring children and helping them find success. I graduated from Clarion University in 2006 with a B.S.Ed in Early Childhood Education and received my Masters of Arts in Education from George Mason University in 2012. Before coming to Schick Elementary, I worked as a day-to-day substitute teacher in several local schools from June 2006-June 2007 until I moved to Northern Virginia, where I taught Kindergarten for the Prince William County School District from August 2007-June 2013. My husband Jason and I just celebrated five years of marriage and live in Muncy. Jason works at Geisigner Medical Center in Danville as an Innovative Analyst and I am so excited to be in my fourth year at Schick Elementary!
Translate »
×
Parents
×
Site Shortcuts
×
Online Learning Resources