What is Copyright and Fair Use?
In its most general sense, a fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose, such as to comment upon, criticize, or parody a copyrighted work. Use the these links to learn more:
- United States Copyright Office
- How to Claim a Copyright
- Copyright Guide
- Copyright Law: Simple Question/Simple Answers
- What is Fair Use and Infringement?
Music (Burning Music and CDs)
- Listen Up-Burning CDs and Copyright Law
- Making a Digital Copy
- What if I download music?
- How do I legally download music?