Financial Aid Information
Seniors who plan to enroll in college in 2019 can complete and submit the FAFSA starting October 1, 2018. The FAFSA form is needed to help determine eligibility for federal and state financial aid for a student. For more information, click here to visit the FAFSA website.
If you would like more information about Financial Aid and/or the FAFSA beforehand, check out Student Financial Aid 101 on YouTube. This is a video created by our PHEAA rep, Marla Kane, to assist students and families. Mrs. Kane walks you through the presentation that she shares with students and families at our annual Financial Aid Night.
Mrs. Campman will be uploading all scholarships that come through the counselors’ offices to this page. Our hope is that this makes scholarship information more accessible to all of our students and their families. Please see below for current/available scholarships. Click on the scholarship for information and/or the actual application in order to apply.
- Loyalsock Township Lions Club Scholarship – Deadline: April 17, 2019
- Open to LTHS seniors planning to attend a two or four year college. The recipient must be of good moral character and have demonstrated public service to the school and/or community.
- Loyalsock Odyssey of the Mind Senior Award – Deadline: April 26, 2019
- Open to LTHS seniors who have participated as an Odyssey of the Mind team member for three years. The years do not have to be consecutive and can have been anytime between Kindergarten and 12th grade.
- DuBoistown Garden Club Scholarship – Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Open to high school seniors in Lycoming County who plan to major in one of the following: Biology, Environmental Science, Horticulture, Landscape, or Floral Design.
- Loyalsock Creek Men’s Club Scholarship – Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Open to high school seniors in Lycoming County. Must have at least a 2.0 GPA and planning to continue education after high school (college or technical school).
*** Please visit Fastweb.com for more scholarship opportunities. This website will ask students to create a free, personal profile. Once completed, Fastweb will send details on specific scholarships that you could be eligible based off of the information provided in your profile. Fastweb has over $3.4 billion worth of scholarship money in their database – and this number grows daily!