Mrs. Dincher's Art ClassThe Cupcake Wall Mrs. Dincher's Art ClassBeautiful Cupcakes! Mrs. Dincher's Art ClassThe cupcake wall Mrs. Dincher's Art Class "What's So Cool Manufacturing"Presentation at Williamsport/Lycoming Chamber Commerce with Mrs. Pipech 7thGraders Mask-Art & SpanishMrs. Dincher and Mrs. Gibboney's co-taught Art & Spanish 7th Grade Class 7th Graders Mask-Art & Spanish Co-teaching ClassMrs. Dincher & Mrs. Gibboney's Co-taught Class Loyalsock Middle School OM Team"Opposites Distract" - Div II 2nd Place Regionals - 1st Place States-Advancing to Worlds! LTMS Band Member @ Jr County Band Festival2 Megan Lowe/January 2019 Musician of The Month 8th Grade Photography Art Wall2 8th Grade Photography Art Wall MS 7th Grade Manufacturing Design Class 7th & 8th Girls BB Team Meet & Greet with Lycoming College Girls BB Mrs. Dincher's Commercial Art Coffee Cup Designs Mrs. Dincher's Commercial Art Coffee Cup Design Mrs. Dincher's Commercial Art Coffee Cup Designs Jaden R. in Math Class Mr. Johnson - Get More Math! LTMS-LTHS 2018 Drone Aerial View LTMS 2018 Drone Aerial View Ms. Cozza's 7th Grade Math Class Mrs. Bomboy MS Halloween 2018 K'NEX STEM Design Picture Demonstration K'NEX STEM Design Picture Creativity MS KNEX Competition MS KNEX Competition 6th Grade Social Studies Millionairs Row Project 6th Grade Social Studies MS 6th Grade SS Night4 6th Grade Social Studies 7th & 8th Grade Girls Basketball 1.12.18 IMPACT pic with Mrs. Dincher MS Impact Art MS Impact Group MS Impact Group-Woodworking MS Mrs. Krout & her Impact Group MS Elephant Robot MS Ashton Ott & Dr. Greevy
Welcome to Loyalsock Township Middle School! A school with a proud tradition of academic achievement, LTHS also boasts numerous co-curricular and extra-curricular opportunities in a 21st century learning environment.
2017-2018: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient – 3rd Year in a row!
2016-2017: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient – 2nd Year in a row!
2015-2016: Jostens’ National Yearbook Program of Excellence Award Recipient
- This Yearbook Excellence Award is presented twice a year, in the spring and fall for yearbooks delivered during the school year. The Award was presented to the LTMS Yearbook Program for achieving the defined criteria in each of the three categories: creating an inclusive yearbook, generating school engagement, and successfully managing the yearbook creation process.
- LTMS Proudly Presents January 2019 “Musician of the Month” Megan Lowe!
- Lycoming County Police “Camp Cadet” 2019 Application Form
- Updated Honor Roll: 2018-2019 MP3-Distinguished & Regular Honor Roll
- 2018-2019 IMPACT EVENTS
- Middle School Home Room Assignments
- POWER Library E-Resources: Click for more information on links
- LTMS Literary Magazine “Out of Our Minds” – Issue 1
- 2018-2019 MS Student of the Month
- Reporting an Absence:
- MS Traffic Flow Map