The Loyalsock Township School District facilities are available for use and/or rent by individuals, public agencies and community organizations to serve the instructional, social, civic, recreational, or physical training purposes of the citizens of the community when such use does not conflict with school activities. Residents, staff members, and community groups can make facility use requests by following the steps below.
All facility use requests are completed online. The first step needed to make an online facility use request is to create an ML Schedules user account. You can do so by clicking the icon to the left. Be sure to complete all the information fields and then click the submit button. If your registration was successful you will receive an email confirmation. The links below will provide additional information if needed:
Once your account is created, you can start making facility reservations using ML Schedules. Click the icon to the left to reach the Login screen. The video below will further explain the reservation process as will the User Quick Start Guide.
Facility Use General Guidelines
- School groups and programs are given priority usage of all District facilities.
- Applications will not be processed without all completed information, including the Certificate of Insurance for non-school groups. The School District requires a minimum of $1 million of Personal Injury Liability with the School District named as “Additional Insured”.
- Users will be billed (if applicable) after the event in accordance with the schedule of fees or rental charges. All checks should be made payable to the Loyalsock Township School District.
- Organizations and groups using the school facilities must designate one adult member of its group to be responsible for the program or activity.
- The group using the school facilities is responsible for providing adequate supervision of the activity.
- Possession, use, or distribution of alcohol, illegal drugs, or weapons is prohibited on District property.
- Smoking or use of tobacco products is prohibited on District property.
- All scheduled activities for the day will be cancelled in the event of school cancellation or early dismissals because of unexpected circumstances such as severe weather.
- No groups are allowed to use the indoor facilities or athletic fields without prior approval.
- Please read the complete Facility Usage Terms & Conditions for additional information regarding facility use in the Loyalsock Township School District.
|Facility Usage Terms & Conditions||LTSD Use of School Facilities Policy 707||User Quick Start Guide|
|Classification Groups for Facility Use||LTSD Facility Use Calendar – use this link to see if the facility you want to use is available.||Facility Use Fee – non-school groups may be assessed a rental fee to help defray staff and energy costs associated with the facility rental.|
Questions? For more information about using the software, please check the links above or contact the scheduling assistant, 570-326-6508 ext 1009.